Monday, June 21, 2010

I love my Fried Chicken

I love good fried chicken! Normally I'm not really into the oily fried foods, but give me a good crispy fried chicken and I'm all there.  Seattle has the perfect place to get some of that good chicken at a location called Ezell's.  They have several locations with the closest one to me being in Lake City.  So down I headed yesterday to grab some chicken for my family and I.  This is the second time I've had it and man oh man is it the best!

Get ready for some fried chicken!

Rows and rows of chicken

Crispy yumminess!

Sweet rolls are sooo GOOD!

Ezell's has both spicy and original versions of their chicken.  Go straight for the spicy.  I got a half and half order of my chicken and the spicy had the most flavor.  It is not spicy at all in terms of flavor, but had a great blend of spices. The skin was crispy and delicious with pieces of moist tender white meat.  I love the rolls as well.  They melted in my mouth and was unlike any roll I have ever tasted.  The rest of the family agreed Ezell's is a winner! Come try it out for yourselves and see!  
14330 Lake City Way NE
(between 143rd St & 145th St)
Seattle, WA 98125
(206) 363-1167

2 comments:

  1. Wow Ezell's....haven't heard that name in a while. I'm figuring a post on Dick's Drive In will be right around the corner! ;o)

    ReplyDelete