Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Bai Tong Graduation Dinner

Finally had some time to write about our graduation dinner from this past Saturday at Bai Tong.  If you remember, a couple of months ago I did a post on this Thai restaurant as my friend and I were deciding where we would like to have this dinner.  I'm so glad we chose to do it here.  The food tasted even better this past Saturday than it did when we visited the month before.  Dinner was fantastic as was the service and we got many shouts of approvals from our guests on the quality and taste of the food.  We had a total of 32 guests with two rows of tables set aside for us.  There was plenty of room and everyone had a good time which is exactly what we wanted!

Appetizer plate
(fishcake, fried wonton, spring roll)

Phad Sei-lew with beef & broccoli

Phad Thai with Chicken

Red Curry with Tofu

Crispy Garlic Chicken

Vegetable dish with prawn

Trophy Cupcakes for dessert!
(red velvet, lemon, chocolate, and vanilla)

I am thankful for all the friends and family that have supported me these past 7 years in school.  Now as I embark into the real world I am excited, scared, and curious to see what will be placed before me.  The adventure continues and it's never boring ......... especially if there is food involved! Bon appetit and congrats to all the other graduates from this past weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment