Friday, June 25, 2010

Dinner with the sisters.....

Tonight my sisters and I had dinner and a movie.  It was a real lazy evening and we started "making" dinner after 7 pm.  By making it, I mean throwing a pizza in the oven, placing some Trader Joe's sweet potato fries on a baking sheet to be placed in the oven, and oh opening up a bag of frozen Swedish meatballs from Ikea to be (hehe) put in the oven.  Pretty much everything went into the oven except the leftover rice which we heated up in the microwave and the Tillamok ice cream, YUM!

Pepperoni pizza with extra garlic and cheese!

Ikea Swedish meatballs!

Interesting, lets give it a try

Not much in a bag, but tasty!

Finale dessert, my favorite!

It was a fun night with the sisters. We had some good food and popped in a dvd as we ate and relaxed.  It's been awhile since we've all had time to hang out with work and school.  As summer saunters in, I hope that we'll be able to have more times like these!

No comments:

Post a Comment