Thursday, April 1, 2010

Dinner Party!

Dinner party for the girls last night! After all the dine arounds we've been doing around Seattle, my best friend and I decided to do one in our very own kitchen for some girlfriends.

On the menu was....
Appetizer - Asian style lettuce cup (recipe courtesy of Martin Yan)
               - strips of garlic, soy sauce marinaded steak with sauteed red
                 bell pepper
Entree - Lemon pepper, herb infused tenderloin roast over apple, onion
             relish with garlic long green beans
Dessert - Dark Chocolate Souffle

Table for six please!

Cold Bottle of Chardonney from Australia
(I went to this winery while I was there)

Asian style lettuce cups
(ground turkey, shitake mushrooms, carrots, chestnuts)

Strips of Steak with grilled Peppers
(marinated in soy sauce, worcestorshire sauce, garlic, olive oil, & basil)

Lemon pepper & herb rubbed Pork Tenderloin 
over bed of apple and onion relish

Dark Chocolate Souffle

It was a night of eating, laughing and sharing.  I love going out to eat great food, but I get more pleasure from  being together with friends!

1 comment:

  1. yum yum, it was all so good! i'm in the mood to cook or bake now...i also have my martin yan book that i'm gonna flip through and hopefully try out a recipe or two sometime ;)

    ReplyDelete