Sunday, December 27, 2009

Down Under!!!

I made it and am now Down Under officially, in Australia that is! Flew in yesterday afternoon and am ready to start my 2 month stay in both Sydney and Newcastle researching for my pharmacy rotation, but also sightseeing, exploring, and enjoying my time here.  My classmate and family friends who I will be staying with for the 2 weeks I am in Sydney met me at the airport upon my arrival and we all did a little bit of touring around Sydney before heading to dinner.


First glimpse of Australia from the plane


Across the famous Harbour Bridge


Sydney Harbor


Duke Kahanamoku indtroduced surfing to Austalia!


 
mel & i =D
and so the adventure begins.....

More to come, but for now g'day all me mateys. I'll be keeping in touch!!

4 comments:

  1. pepppa! glad you made it safely...can't wait for all the stories and photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi Sara! Hope Australia treats you well! Have fun and keep safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. more pictures plsssss!!!! lol have fun, let me know how your research goes, miss ya*

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss u guys! i'll post more as i am able hehe.

    ReplyDelete