Monday, February 22, 2010

Last days in Sydney..

It was a busy last week in Sydney with completion of my paper.  The weekend however was tons of fun.  I'll leave you all with pictures from this past week!

 
Jook Breakfast & Hillsong Service

 
Museum Time

World at my hands

Last time at Darling Harbour

 
Blue Mountains

 Spectacular Views

 
Dinner for the family

Great time!

 
This is how they do cappacino in Aus, YUM!

 
last view of Sydney from the air

 
Caught this beautiful sunrise as I fly into Honolulu

 
Departed the plane and the end of my AUS adventures

I have had an awesome 2 months in Australia and looking back now it has all gone by so fast. I've met many many people, made new friends, learned new things,  worked hard, gone through challenges, lived a different lifestyle, and have enjoyed it all! Thanks to those that followed. My posts will mostly be back now to food!

No comments:

Post a Comment