Wednesday, February 24, 2010

I'm leaving on a Jet plane....

Don't know when I'll be back again.... going back up to the mainland this afternoon, back to the cold wetness of winter sigh.  I had a last breakfast at Liliha Bakery, just down the street from where I live.  This is a wonderful bakery with awesome coco puffs, but their sit down counter top breakfast, lunch, dinner is also yummy. I had to go with my favorite breakfast, Portuguese sausage, eggs, and rice for my last meal here.  It came with their famous butter roll.

 
Da menu

Old school countertops where they cook right in front of you

 
Portuguese sausage, eggs, and rice & Loco Moco

Good last breakfast. Time to head back to the mainland where the rain and cold will welcome me.  Oh well, all good things must come to an end, but the good thing is that more good things will come as well!

1 comment:

  1. Believe it or not: The first time I went to Liliha Bakery was at the NCBC inaugural last August...I guess knowing me, you can believe that! Sheltered!!! It was sooo good!

    ReplyDelete