Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Visit to the Islands- Part II

Here are some things I ate here and there.......

Boots and Kimo in Kailua for some huge breakfast!

Pancakes with Mac Nut Sauce

Corn beef hash omelette

I love fresh cold mangos from home the best out of anywhere! The best feeling is having that juice roll off the side of your mouth as you bite into the juicy, orange, middle of that mango mmmmmmmmmm!

Scoop, slurp, mmmmm!

Late night plate lunch at .... (I don't remember the name). Literally a hole in the wall place that only opens at night for the night owls. Their menu consists of only several items.  It's so simple, cheap, and onolicious!

Shoyu chicken with beef curry combo

Whats being at the beach without a little bit of bbqing! We had kalbi, sausages, and shrimp kabobs all marinated in a special sauce by a friend. 

Kalbi, shrimp kabobs, sausage

Of course also need to hit up Zippy's for a late night ice cream fix! It never fails to amaze me that there are so many people at all times of the hour at this local joint.

Banana Split!

Ok, enough of food for now.  I enjoyed many other things including friends, family, the beach, and sunsets! So many things you take for granted until you do not have them right there. I am thankful for all that God has blessed me with.

Surfing into the sunset

Aloha 'Oe... until next time

No comments:

Post a Comment